Samsung I5700 Galaxy Spica Samsung's new operating system Google Android


Many observers have identified the first phone from Samsung by Android Samsung I7500 Galaxy is now launched Samsung's younger brother at a lower price, a Samsung I5700 Galaxy Spica. What similarities and differences between the two devices?

At first the new device comes 800MHz processor which is faster than the big brother, but it is the fastest mobile processor running Android so far. Is another matter provided by the mobile is its support for the DivX format which is also something new in the world Alandroed.
 
In short, this is the most important similarities and differences between the two devices:

- First, both devices are working in the same operating system, Android is Google.

- Second, both devices come touch screen 3.2 inch 320 × 480 resolution

- Third, the I7500 is the screen technology of AMOLED, while the I5700 the TFT technology, which is calculated for a point of I7500

- Fourth, the I7500 comes internal memory 8GB microSD memory port with up to 16GB while the I5700 comes internal memory is 180MB only simple, but it comes with a microSD memory port even 32GB

- Fifth, the I7500 camera is 5 mega pixel camera while the I5700 is a 3 mega pixel camera.

- Sixth, the I7500 in the 3G up to 7.2Mbps, while in the I5700 Faisal's 3.6Mbps